Vendor Risk Management (VRM) programs and technology traditionally support IT initiatives to protect sensitive, personal, or proprietary customer and enterprise information. Today, forward-thinking enterprises are stretching the definition and role of VRM, to determine vendor criticality to the business, improve vendor relationships and processes, and report security and compliance across the extended enterprise.
Vendor Risk Management with Modulo Risk Manager™ saves organizations time and money by streamlining risk and compliance evaluations.
How Modulo can help:
- Adhere to and apply industry best-practices
- Automate VRM processes end-to-end
- Scale to manage hundreds to hundreds of thousands of vendors
- Monitor workflow and progress to stay ahead of potential issues
- Consolidate risk data by department and vendor type
- Report risk and compliance assessment results
- Click here to download case studies and solution information for Vendor Risk Management
“Modulo reduces the time needed for conducting risk assessments by 50%. The tool automates the data collection process required to generate reports. This usually slow and painstaking activity is speedily performed by the software tool, [leaving] more time to do the really important work, which is interpreting the data.”
- Consulting Manager