Modulo’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) solutions align to BS 25999, the international standard that establishes requirements for BCM. When disruptive crises and disasters threaten to impact personnel, technologies, and facilities, Modulo Risk Manager™ helps prepare you for recovery and continuity. Modulo solutions for BCM improve your ability to maintain normal operations with minimal disruptions and to monitor recovery until normal operations resume.
How Modulo can help:
- Initiate well-defined BCM policy programs to attain commitment from management and to communicate expectations to employees
- Kick off risk assessments and business impact analyses to determine critical business processes
- Display dynamic reports of critical dependences and business processes to critical assets: servers, data centers, people, and vendors
- Capture data and harmonize findings from multiple risk management tools
- Click here to download solution information for Business Continuity Management
“The previous BCM we had in place for years did not include multiple scenarios. It was an umbrella plan that encompassed all kinds of crises…[Now] we have designed a matrix setting out the role of each department in the management of a crisis, including preventive measures (before it), contingency measures (during it) and recovery measures (after it).” - Coordinator of Business Continuity Division, Finance, Dow Jones Global Titan