Modulo, a leading provider of technology governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions, today announced the beta preview for GRC Intelligence solution, featured in the anticipated Modulo Risk Manager version 9.0. By feeding real-time security data – including cyber and physical threats, surveillance and incident monitoring – and GRC assessment results into the powerful reporting of a Business Intelligence system, Modulo GRC Intelligence offers CISOs an accessible and affordable platform to evolve their risk and compliance programs for enterprise-wide business risk insight.
John Ambra, Modulo’s Director of Technical Services, will be demonstrating Modulo Risk Manager v9.0 at RSA Conference USA 2014 this week in San Francisco, CA. Public demos are scheduled for 3:00pm Tuesday, February 25 and 11:30am Wednesday, February 26 in Modulo booth #2440. Modulo will also host an invite-only VIP CISO dinner on Wednesday, February 26.
Invitations, private demos and executive briefings can be scheduled upon request at PR@modulo.com.
GRC Intelligence Visualizes Data from Any Security, GRC, Social, Mobile or Other Source
With the GRC Intelligence module, security professionals can contextualize large volumes of data and collaborate beyond the domain of threats and vulnerabilities, making incidents and risk management more broadly relevant to enterprise and operational risk management. Users can integrate data into the system from any GRC, security, social mobile or other data source for rapid, insightful data visualization and analytics.
The Modulo GRC Intelligence solution leverages a deep integration with Modulo’s core risk management platform, risk assessment metadata and Microsoft Business Intelligence and SharePoint solutions. The SharePoint integration automatically mirrors role-based access to eliminate set-up time. Benefits include:
- Access reports in the cloud: through a browser, on any authenticated mobile device, in a command and control center or on a secure private server
- Point-and-click access to large volumes of GRC metadata from: Modulo Risk Manager, other GRC platforms, cybersecurity tools, physical security surveillance systems, vulnerability management and SIEM tools, social media and mobile device analytics, vendor surveys, incident management and remediation tools, business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and more
- Drag-and-drop custom reports with the ability to drill-down to supporting data, georeferenced maps and real-time monitoring dashboards
- Export high-level reports to Microsoft PowerPoint with the click of a button to bring GRC results to key stakeholders and the boardroom
Modulo GRC Intelligence is already in trial by large organizations and government agencies globally. Modulo recently announced the “Secured Brazil” consortium, the first major initiative built on its GRC Intelligence solution. This collaborative project for Brazil’s Extraordinary Secretariat of Security for Major Events (SESGE), led by Modulo in partnership with Agora Telecom, COMTEX and Unisys, will provide IT solutions, services and infrastructure to fourteen Command and Control Integrated Centers (CICC) in the twelve Brazil 2014 World Cup host cities.
“Our customers value the simplicity and affordability of Risk Manager, offered in a flexible and scalable platform. With GRC Intelligence we are building on those assets by adding the capability for quick, easy and rich visualization of any relevant GRC data,” said Stephen Gant, Managing Director for Modulo North America.
Other new capabilities of the Modulo Risk Manager v9.0 platform include:
- Create and maintain a standardized company risk catalog/register: Leverage templates based on ISO 31000 and hundreds of other frameworks in the Modulo content library
- Evaluate qualitative and quantitative risks: Calculate and monitor KRIs and KPIs
- Evaluate control effectiveness: Calculate based on residual risk and control cost
- Centralize a loss database: Import losses from other systems
Modulo Risk Manager v9.0 is available for purchase in Q2 2014. Module GRC Intelligence either leverages customers’ existing SharePoint installations or provides the software as part of the package.
Modulo is a leading global enterprise provider of technology governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management solutions. Hundreds of organizations around the world leverage the award-winning Modulo Risk Manager™ as a flexible and affordable approach to manage risk, compliance, and business continuity across the enterprise and extended enterprise of third-party relationships. Customers span the financial, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, higher-education, telecom, energy and government sectors and include BASF, BC Hydro, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Microsoft, New York University Medical Center, Synovus Financial, and Schlumberger. Modulo has earned industry recognition as both a 2012 and 2013 Innovator of the Year from SC Magazine, which also gave the company’s products “5-Star” review ratings for three consecutive years.
Kesselring Communications for Modulo